Welcome

Here is a place we try to undrestand the world and existance and talk about it. Feel free to share yours ideas with me.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

In the name of my merciful , forgiving GOD

Before I start to speak and initiate this blog for the first time I shall ask god to help me and those which he wanted us to get help from. May god be my guidance and light and help me not to say anything but the truth and which I have felt with my spirit and body. My god, My elah , the one who nobody can really understand the REAL YOU because you are bigger than eternity , Please help me to never tell a lie to the benefit of myself, or others what so ever. Please protect me from devil`s and other demons temptation, human or non-human. I am yours, so be my shelter in this stormy and messy world. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment